Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Drat, it didn't sell!

Ok, that means everyone gets another chance on it - I just relisted it on ebay. I wasn't going to... but I'm feeling lucky, I guess. Two customers from the old ebay days just bid on the same piece - so, so nice to hear from them again after my long absence there.

You know, it's really, really weird to do this, because it's like talking out loud to yourself in public. There are a few people checking me out here, but not crowds. And I don't know who you are... please say hello!

Had a busy but wonderful day - and tomorrow I plant our Christmas tree. Our cat of 12 years, Midnight Moon, passed in December; we are going to plant this tree on top of him in the yard. We love you and miss you, Moonie Moon.




Shadu and Moonie

5 comments:

Jake and Micah said...

Moonie Moon you are a very handsome cat! Hope you are enjoying yourself at the Rainbow Bridge ~ ♥

oblinaknit said...

so sorry to hear about your loss - How is Shadu doing without his friend?

stonetotem said...

Shadu has been very depressed -- she was such a loving caretaker as Moonie got sicker and sicker. After Moonie died, she spent days just sleeping in the house, though normally she spends lots of time chasing squirrels, deer and barking at anything that moves... She's getting back to her old self slowly, but surely. Thanks for asking!

oblinaknit said...

Big hugs and kisses to Shadu for me (sorry, wasn't sure if it was she or he ,so I guessed -wrong of course)....

My Ken and Dahlia say hello to all of you as well (http://oblinaknit.blogspot.com/)

stonetotem said...

Everyone reverses Shadu's and Moonie's genders... kind of funny. Shadu definitely has impish (boyish) energy!

Ken and Dilly are gorgeous beings!