Saturday, January 5, 2008

Maiden Blog Post

Hello and Happy New Year! I have to say that this is such a weird thing for me... In spite of being a Leo, I shun the spotlight and like to hide in the shadows. But shadows are not a good place to see the beauty of stones as they try to find their way to new homes and new keepers: they need light. So here we are. Promotion is the hard part of this job, but that's ok because the making is pure bliss. Balance is good!

In this acting-brave-but-feeling-terrified moment, I'm thinking of my beloved LBBeings, my Learning Field embodied (http://www.aloveoflearning.org/trainings-leading.php). I'm thinking of the exercise you brought, Donato: "Now, look at me." And, I'm thinking about all the people who love me and have faith in me, and going purely on that love and faith. AAAAAAAAAAAAh!

All right, enough already.

So, I do want to say that I have such good feelings about this year. This was the first time in 47 years, 5 months (my whole life to date, exactly) that I remember being excited about the newness and possibility. Perhaps it's the finishing of my Pluto/Ascendant opposition that has lightened my spirits and allowed joy to glide through... or maybe it's just all the hard personal work I've been doing... or something else that I'm not yet aware of. In spite of how hard the last 3 years have been, and in spite of what may be lurking, I am delighted to be alive in this moment and supremely grateful for the unending blessings in my life. So this is the place in which this blog is conceived and birthed (instant gestation!).

All right, enough already.

So, down to business. On the left side of this page, there are links to my etsy.com listings and to my ebay.com listings. Please take a look! And I'm sure you can't miss my little storefront at the top of the page. Please let me know if there are additional photos needed. Descriptions can be found if you click on the "i" that goes with the photo (not the one all the way up top).

Sending lots of love and light in every direction; may peace and love prevail on earth!

Jackie

No comments: